California Garage Dealers Insurance
Whether you sell ATVs, used cars or something with even more horsepower, if you’re in the market for garage insurance, California Insurance Service is eager to assist you
Coverage for non-franchised and franchised auto dealers, wholesale dealers and auto auctions.
Garage Liability, Auto Liability, Property, General Liability, Dealers Open Lot, Inland Marine
Various ancillary coverages required for auto dealers
· Liability coverage pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage for which you are liable, whether the liability arises out of garage operations or the use of a covered auto, up to the policy limits you choose.
· Physical Damage
· Physical Damage coverage pays for damages to covered vehicles. You may purchase this coverage for scheduled vehicles or for vehicles held for sale at your location, commonly referred to as Dealers Open Lot.
· Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) & Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM)
· Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage protects an insured when someone injures them and has no insurance (UM coverage) or lacks sufficient insurance to pay for the damages (UIM coverage).
· Medical Payments
· Medical payments coverage pays for medical bills for occupants of a covered vehicle or for persons injured on your premises or by your operations, regardless of fault, up to the policy limits you choose.
· Garagekeepers coverage pays for damages to a customer’s auto that is left with you for service, repair, storage or safekeeping.
· Agreed Upon Value
· Replacement Cost Valuation
· Ordinance of Law Coverages & Increased Cost of Construction
· Debris Removal & Preparation of Loss Equipment Breakdown
· Business Income Including Extra Expense
o Extended Period of Indemnity
o Front End Sales & F&I Income Included
· Inland Marine Coverage
· Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
· Specified Statutes Suit Expense
· Identity Theft - Vicarious Liability
· Title Errors and Omissions
· Agents Errors and Omissions
· Odometer Alteration Liability
· Operations Suit Expense
· Prior Damage Disclosure
· Truth in Lending/Leasing
· Employee Benefits
· Pollution Coverage
Employment Practices Liability
· 3rd Party Discrimination
· Fair Labor Standards Act Coverage
· Multiple Limit Options
Auto Physical Damage
· Aggregate Deductible Options
· Spot Delivery
· Impending Damage
· Employee Dishonesty
· Welfare & Pension Plan ERISA Compliance
· Computer Theft & Funds Transfer Fraud
· Credit Card Forgery
· Depositors Forgery
· Money Order & Counterfeit Currency
· Money & Securities - Inside & Outside
· High Limit Options
· No Aggregate Limitations for Auto Liability
Dealership Eligible for our Garage Keeper Coverages include:
- California Used Car Dealers
- Franchised and Non-franchised dealers whose primary sales are private passenger autos or light trucks.
- Truck & Tractor Dealers
- Franchised and Non-franchised dealers who sell used trucks and tractors.
- Motor Home Dealers
- Franchised or non-franchised dealers whose sales are motor homes.
- Trailer Dealer
- Franchised or non-franchised dealer whose primary sales are trailers. These trailers include trailers used for trucking purposes and camper style "5th wheel" trailers.
- Motorcycle/ATV Dealers
- Franchised or non-franchised dealers who sell motorcycles, snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles, golf carts, etc.
Admitted Program (AZ and CA only):