Los Angeles, California Commercial Auto Insurance
Why Commercial Auto Insurance ? In the event you are using your vehicle while conducting business you may not be covered by your personal auto insurance policy. Have peace of mind and get the proper coverage to protect your business with our Commercial Auto Insurance Products. We insure many different types of business and many different types of vehicles.
Commercial Auto insurance doesn't have to be complicated as it sounds or hard to aquire. We can help with your commercial auto insruance needs in California. Call us today at call today 1-888-254-0089 or click here for a quote to have one of our qualified specialist call you.
Let us help you find the Commercial Auto Insurance that best fits your business needs with the right amount of coverages. We have many discounts that your company many qualify for to get you the best, most competitive quote.
Commercial Auto Insurance insures your vehicles for physical damage and liability coverages for amounts, situations, and usage not covered by a personal auto policy. This type of business insurance covers a variety of vehicles and is also referred to as commercial car insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance. Our agents at Casurance Agency Insurance Service, LLC will help you find the best coverage you need for your business.
Why do you need California Commercial Auto Insurance? - In general, if an auto is used in tasks related to the operator's occupation, profession or business, other than commuting, a commercial policy is necessary.
- If you are using your auto to transport goods or people for a fee or if you use your auto to conduct a service, you may need a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial auto policy may be appropriate if you need higher limits of liability because of the nature of your work.
- Hauling a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer used to conduct your business may require a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial insurance policy may be needed if employees operate the auto or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership.
What does Commercial Auto Insurance cover? - Commercial auto insurance, like your personal auto policy, provides similar coverages such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments (or personal injury protection) and uninsured motorists coverage to California businesses. However, there are also differences between a commercial auto insurance policy and your personal auto policy that may include eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits.
Most Commercial auto policies are "named driver only" policies, meaning only those drivers listed on the policy can operate a covered auto.
What are the coverages?
- Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your car accidently damages another persons property. It also provides you with a legal defense.
- Combined single limit (CSL) – Liability policies typically offer separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.
- Medical payments, no-fault or Personal Injury Coverage – usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to or replacement of your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.
Providing California Commercial Auto Insurance
With many different options, commercial car insurance can be confusing. We can help you with your commercial vehicle insurance needs in Los Angeles California area. So contact one of the agents at Casurance Agency Insurance Service, LLC for your California commercial auto insurance needs.