From the bricks and mortar of entertainment risks to specialized inland marine, out specialty property product has you covered.

With our extensive knowledge and experience in the unique field of entertainment we can offer you specialized coverage for any varied specialty property needs, from the bricks and mortar of entertainment risks to specialized inland marine coverages such as:

·         Museums and art galleries

·         Books, magazines and periodical publishing

·         Radio and TV broadcasting and Cable television

·         Musical Instrument stores

·         Arts education, dance studios and related schools


We offer a package option with 3 tiers of coverage - Standard, Plus and Premier. Our Property coverage includes: Building, Business Personal Property, business income/extra expense, cyber vandalism, equipment breakdown and more.

General Liability

Policy contains enhanced coverages including:

·         Per location aggregate

·         Broad form vendors

·         Coverage territory-worldwide

·         Bodily injured redefine (includes mental anguish)


Our policy includes: high priced vehicles, trucks and a broad form of coverage.

Excess/Umbrella Liability

Excess coverage may be purchased above the usual $1m primary limit. Generally, coverage is provided for $5m to $10m, but higher limits may be quoted upon request.

Workers Compensation Insurance

We can provide coverage for the cast and crew not covered through a loan out corporation.


We offer worldwide coverage on our inland marine policies.